In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for cleaning buildings, office areas, restrooms, playground equipment, event space and outdoor spaces throughout Titletown. This position works primarily 2nd shift or evening hours.
- Clean buildings, grounds, and restrooms.
- Floor care, including sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Wash windows.
- Clean furniture, countertops, cabinets, and tables.
- Clean elevators and stairwells.
- Empty trash barrels and transport trash bags to staging areas within Titletown.
- Restock paper supplies.
- Properly handle and use cleaning products and chemicals.
- Maintain clean and orderly storage rooms.
- Maintain a safe, inviting, and pleasant atmosphere for guests at Titletown.
- Inform Facilities staff of maintenance issues.
- Interact with clients to provide world-class service levels.
- Assist with set-up and removal of tables, chairs, equipment, staging, etc. as needed for special events and park functions.
- Assist with additions and/or changes to set-ups in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in supervision of contracted maintenance, projects, and improvements as directed by Titletown Facilities Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employment experience in a housekeeping field.
- Self-starter with a strong, can-do attitude.
- Possess a solid work ethic, willingness to learn, and good communication skills.
- Schedule will be determined based on Titletown events. Hours may include daytime or evening hours. Flexibility to work extended hours.
- Comfortable working and performing cleaning tasks during large events.
- Ability to work well with others to help provide superb customer experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to walk, reach, bend, twist, and lift up to 50 pounds for entire shift.
- Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to push and/or pull heavy objects.
- Operates in a professional environment.
SUPERVISES: This position does not have supervisor responsibility
SUPERVISED BY: Titletown Facilities Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.