In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for daily cleaning of the stadium concourses, restrooms, and various other areas within the Lambeau Field footprint. Position will also assist with post-event cleanup. Typical schedule will average approximately 29 hours per week and will include working all home games and other large stadium events.
- Complete daily cleaning duties, including vacuuming, washing windows and walls, and operating floor scrubbers and sweepers.
- Cleans stadium bathrooms and concourses between Packers home games, before and after the season, and for various events.
- Clean parking lots, particularly around fenced areas.
- Remove garbage left next to dumpsters and hot coal bins.
- Remove leaves from parking lots, entry areas, and landscaping.
- Follow proper guidelines in the use of all chemicals and cleaning equipment.
- Ensure a clean, safe, and attractive environment for guests and staff.
- Operate the following types of equipment (training and certification will be provided): Scrubber, sweeper, fork truck, and aerial lifts.
- Additional cleaning and maintenance projects as directed by supervisor.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekends as needed, including all games and large stadium events.
- Assist the Facilities department with various tasks as they arise.
- Assist with snow removal as needed.
- Employment experience in a housekeeping field.
- Self-starter with strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be able to function appropriately under stressful conditions.
- Possess a solid work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Knowledgeable in cleaning techniques.
- Must posses a valid Wisconsin drivers’ license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and push/pull heavy objects.
- Will be exposed to disagreeable environmental conditions, including working outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Comfortable and self-motivated to work alone for extended periods of time.
- Operates in a professional environment.
SUPERVISES: This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
SUPERVISED BY: Assistant Director of Facility Operations
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.