In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Green Bay Packers Job Posting
The Green Bay Packers are a professional football team, founded in 1919. They represent the only publicly-owned franchise in the National Football League, with over 537,000 current stockholders. The Packers are currently governed by a seven-member Executive Committee, elected from a Board of Directors. The Packers have won 13 league championships and have an exceptionally loyal fan base.
The Packers front office is guided by their Mission, Vision and Values. Embracing the culture and ideals that are inherent to the Packers organization as reflected by the ownership – the people and community of Green Bay, will be essential to success.
Assist the Fan Engagement Manager and Fan Engagement Coordinator with the daily responsibilities involved in administering the Packers official fan programs (including kids club, PackersEverywhere.com, Packers Perks and other fan program initiatives).
This is a paid, full-time (40 hours per week) internship including hours during the work week, training camp, gamedays and special events.
Internship timeframe: May 2023 – May 2024 (tentative start date for training: 5/17/23)
- Handle customer service for fan programs (answer phone calls, emails, letters, username/passwords, questions, etc.).
- Assist with daily/monthly reward fulfillment and distribution for Packers Perks. This involves completing inventory and the ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Complete daily website/app testing for Packers Perks and ideate new monthly rewards and point-earning opportunities for the platform.
- Perform weekly data entry for membership fulfillment using a CRM database system.
- Manage weekly fulfillment of membership benefits, including keeping an accurate track of inventory, mailing monthly renewal letters, shipping packages, etc.
- Assist with coordination of yearly fan engagement events (Jr. Power Pack football clinic, Packers Training Camp, sweepstakes fulfillment, etc.).
- Assist with Brand & Marketing projects including new initiative research, playoff research, etc.
- Assist with content creation and ideation for the Packers Everywhere platforms.
- Work all Packers home games and assist with all fan engagement activations, fan photography, content creation and editing.
- Research potential event spaces and activations for Packers Everywhere pep rallies.
- Assist in coding and analyzing fan research surveys.
- Aiding brand & marketing department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in marketing/communication/journalism)
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and adapt in a professional setting.
- Above average communication skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to reach, stoop, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SUPERVISED BY: Fan Engagement Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.