In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This part-time position is responsible for providing atrium operation support in meeting rooms, audio-visual and special set-up, and cleaning of atrium areas. The work involves performing the day-to-day operations of the Atrium operation to the highest level of customer service. The hours on third shift are 11:00 pm – 7:00 am.
This position starts at $14.00/hour with a $3.00/hour shift differential.
- Set-up and remove tables, chairs, staging, etc. as needed for special events/meetings.
- Stock meeting rooms with proper supplies (pads/pens/water pitchers/glasses/etc.).
- Provide general cleaning meeting rooms and all operation space prior to and at conclusion of events.
- Maintain clean and orderly storage rooms (banquet storage/A/V closets/housekeeping closet).
- Interact with clients to provide world-class service levels.
- Cloth and skirt tables as needed.
- Set-up remove and store audio-visual equipment.
- Respond to additions and/or changes to set-ups in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the atrium operations equipment.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays, and be able to respond to emergency calls after hours if needed.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills and be knowledgeable in all facets of cleaning techniques.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to push and/or pull heavy objects.
- Ability to reach, bend, climb, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Operates in a professional environment.
- Role may use equipment and machinery.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SUPERVISED BY: Atrium Operations Lead
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.