The Senior Coordinator, Partnership Marketing Strategy & Activation is responsible for acting as a key contributor in the Sponsorship department, specifically in activation, research and proposal construction.
This individual will maintain day-to-day relationships with corporate partner contacts and assist with partnership activations.
This individual will have a keen eye for unique partnership platforms in the sports industry and be able to creatively build impactful brand activations. They will be tasked with maintaining the partnership playbook and presentation materials.
The Senior Coordinator, Partnership Marketing Strategy & Activation is an entry-level position, and is responsible for acting as a key contributor in the activation of sponsorship and creation of partnership proposals.
This is a remote position.
· Execute brand activations as dictated by partnership agreements
· Maintain partnership playbook & presentation materials with current content via Sportsdigita
· Research potential partners and maintain prospect pipeline
· Research industry best practices and build creative brand activation platforms via Sponsorunited and other resources
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Sports Management or a related field
· 1-3 years’ experience in sponsorship activation
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office; Sportsdigita and/or Sponsorunited experience a plus
· Ability to communicate effectively in a professional setting with partners
Some travel may be required.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.