Steelers Pro Shop Live Shopping Hosts will work directly with Digital Commerce Team members to promote the Steelers Pro Shop brand, products, and promotions through Livestreaming shopping events. As the face of Steelers Pro Shop Live shopping events, hosts will be expected to deliver an interactive shopping experience showcasing a wide array of products while educating the fanbase of the benefits of shopping directly from the Team.
*This is a seasonal independent contractor position that is paid a predetermined flat rate per assignment.
• Host the brands Livestreaming shopping event on the Pro Shop’s website for 30-60 minutes per show. Show frequency and time of day can fluctuate based on engagement rates, team events, and product launches.
• Connect and engage with the viewers in real-time to cultivate a loyal fan base and help extract chat comments, questions, and poll answers during Livestreams.
• Promote the products and brand in an informational and entertaining manner to encourage customers to make purchases during the Livestreaming event.
• Educate the viewers on specific product features and benefits by way of live demonstration to assist the customer with informed purchase decisions.
• Planning and preparation in advance of Livestreaming events to acquire in depth product and promotions knowledge to ensure a presentation that is accurate while conveying a sense of urgency to the customer to purchase.
• Work with the Digital Commerce Team to shoot short videos that will spotlight key moments to use for omnichannel marketing.
• Previous experience in Sales, E-commerce/Digital Commerce, Content Creation, Hosting, or other related fields.
• Experience with Sports and Retail preferred.
• Ability to handle in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong public speaking and communication skills with a sense of confidence in front of the camera.
• Familiar with social media platforms
• Ability to change direction while on air with little to no notice based on unforeseen circumstances.
• Keen attention to detail with a creative mindset.
• Ability to handle a flexible schedule including nights and weekends based on agreed upon time slots that are needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.