JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for greeting guests, answering questions on products, and the ringing up of sales.
- Responsible for running the cash register, counting, and balancing drawers.
- Handle refunds and gift card transactions.
- Unpack boxes, stock, replenishment, and arrange merchandise.
All employees are hired as equals. All employees must be willing to cashier, as well as assist customers on the sales floor. Management determines what position and location you will work in. Employees are not guaranteed to remain in the same location for each event.
These are union positions which fall under Local 250 Union. If hired, you would be required to join the Local 250 after a probation period of 5 events or 365 days and incur any costs/fees associated.
- Must commit to work Pittsburgh Steelers/ Pitt Panthers football home games
- Employees are expected to be in full uniform at all times.
- Employees are expected to abide by all Acrisure Stadium security guidelines.
- Must be available to work some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Game times vary and are subject to change on occasion.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to be friendly and courteous, regardless of the situation.
- Able to stand and work outside for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Employees are not permitted to enter the seating area to watch the game.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.