The role of the Hourly Store Associate needs to possess the passion and ability to deliver best in class customer service. This person needs to embrace an excitement for the Steelers brand, apparel, accessory and novelty product and be able to interact enthusiastically and helpfully with our fans and customers. The Store Associate supports our store management and sales team to meet daily goals and objectives as well as our operational standards.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing an exceptional customer service experience.
- Enthusiastic and sales driven.
- Assist the Steelers store management team in stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
- Build visual displays when necessary.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Part-time Hourly position
- Flexible scheduling
- 10-35 hours a week
- Employee discount
- High energy and exciting working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.