The Membership Service Representative is directly responsible for retaining a book of business comprised of 100/300 level member accounts, servicing client needs, reaching touchpoint goals, seeking new revenue opportunities and actively selling on a day-to-day basis.
- Meet and exceed retention and new sales revenue goals
- Respond and resolve customer complaints, requests, and inquiries
- Identify new sales opportunities through upsell, referrals, add-ons, suites and groups
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners / lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings.
- Offseason focus will transition to prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face to face format, and closing sales.
- Meet daily and weekly outbound calls and touchpoints
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one-year sales experience in F2F selling, outbound sales, entertainment or sports industry preferred.
- Must have a passion for customer service and ability to seek new sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft CRM
- Candidate should be competitive, professional and self-starting.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. All offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.