About the Jacksonville Jaguars
The Jacksonville Jaguars are a professional football team and a member of the National Football League. The Jaguars are one of the NFL’s youngest franchises and played its first regular season home game on September 3, 1995. The Jaguars are owned by Shahid Khan, a visionary leader whose businesses include Flex-N-Gate (auto parts) and Fulham Football Club (UK soccer team). The Jaguars play at TIAA Bank Field in downtown Jacksonville, Florida. Under Mr. Khan’s leadership, TIAA Bank Field has evolved to include some of the most unique stadium assets, including swim spas and 19 video boards, two of which are longer than a football field.
The Fan Experience Representative position is part of the fast-paced and exciting game day operations team within the Fan Experience Department of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Deliver excellent customer service to each fan entering and leaving TIAA Bank Field through utilization of the BE GREAT philosophy.
- Provide accurate directions to seating sections and key attractions within TIAA Bank Field and the surrounding areas.
- Manage various Guest Services booth locations throughout the concourse and club areas.
- Assist fans with any questions or issues that arise while at the stadium, including seat relocation's and ticketing issues.
- Use radio and verbal communication to inform the Command Center or supervisory staff of any issues that arise.
- Monitor concourse, clubs and seating areas during the game.
- Collaborate with other departments and partners including law enforcement, security, ushers, food service, ticket office, retail, parking, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Perform individual duties as assigned.
- Available for two or three training sessions during the summer months
- Available for all the Jaguars home games played at TIAA Bank Field, including preseason and any postseason games
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time, which may include extreme weather conditions and nontraditional business hours (some nights, weekends and holidays).
- Previous customer service experience
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior and current employer and other references and all others for purposes of confirmation of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.
Any personal data (including any sensitive personal data) that you provide to the Jaguars as part of the recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment may be held and processed for the purposes of your registration, application and potential selection and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement at the Jaguars or any of its affiliates. That data may be retained and further processed for the purposes of matching your skills and qualifications to future positions, identifying you as a potential candidate for future positions, to inform you of future positions and analytics in respect of who applies for positions with the Jaguars. If you are selected for the opportunity for which you apply, your personal data may be used for the purposes of entering into a relationship with the Jaguars, including sending you correspondence or general information relating to the employment relationship. Your personal data may be disclosed to Jaguars affiliates and to third-party organizations providing services to the Jaguars. Your personal data will be retained in accordance with the Jaguars document retention policies and applicable laws.