Summary: USA Football is seeking a highly motivated person who will serve as a member of the Education Team and work to improve USA Football’s digital resources. This includes coach education, courses, website content and the testing of USA Football’s player and coach development strategies in an adult e-learning environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Education Department in the gathering of information that will support our comparative analysis to identify opportunities in the marketplace.
- Analyze and update coaching education materials that support online course and clinic development, working with in-house experts and strategic content partners.
- Assist in producing and editing online course creation, including work within Articulate 360 e-learning software and LearnUpon LMS
- Assist in producing and editing video and blog education, including work in a Content Management System.
- Assist in producing and editing website pages specific to coach, parent, league commissioner and game official learning.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Education.
Education: Recent college graduate (within past 6 months) or current student
- Self-starter who is motivated to work as a member of a team environment
- Experience in adult e-learning preferred
- Football experience is preferred but not required
- Must have personal transportation as position requires local travel
- Internship begins September 3, 2019 and ends December 6, 2019
- Internship is full-time (40 hours/week)
- Internships are unpaid, with a $775 nominal monthly stipend, plus parking allowance
- Reports to Sr. Manager, Education
- Position will be located at USA Football’s headquarters based in Indianapolis, IN
- Must secure housing and transportation in Indianapolis
- USA Football supports interns seeking academic credit
- Interns must identify learning goals and work with supervisor to achieve goals
- Examine the organization and its industry/environment
- Analyze and interpret functions and responsibilities
- Observe professionals in various roles and participate with them where appropriate
- Apply academic learning to practical and professional work experiences
- Learn how to perform specific tasks
NO PHONE CALLS – UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
About USA Football
USA Football designs and delivers premier educational, developmental and competitive programs to advance and grow the sport. As the sport’s national governing body, member of the U.S. Olympic Committee and organizer of the U.S. National Team for international competition, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players.
AAP/EEO Statement USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.