This role will be responsible for creating sales proposals, packages and recap materials for all Corporate Sponsorship Sales reps and Activation team staff. Reporting to the Vice President, Business Development + Ventures, the Assistant, Corporate Partnerships Presentation Specialist will play a critical role in supporting the new business development team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the creation and prioritization of all new proposal decks from Term Sheets submitted by Sales Reps
- Work with Manager of Business Intelligence to incorporate meaningful and persuasive data into sales presentations
- Manage and update the Channel 1 presentation platform for use by Sponsorship and Suite sales teams
- Create an annual library of property sales videos which reps can leverage in prospecting and proposals
- Assist Corporate Partnership Activation team in developing mid-year and season-end client recaps
- Participate in prospect and client meetings and calls to fully understand objectives and proper narrative to build into presentations
- Build case study decks that include client success stories and metrics to be used in proposal or negotiation stage
- Proactively and efficiently manage custom design process in collaboration with Creative Services Department
- Develop media agency presentations to be used for major agency account planning and strategy meetings
- Prioritize the full presentation pipeline with the guidance of Vice President, Business Development
- Perform other functions and activities as assigned by the Senior Vice President, Corporate Partnerships
- Prospective candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with exposure to Sales, Digital Marketing, Creative Services/Design, Communications and/or Business
- Strong candidates will possess proficiency in presentation tools and software (Powerpoint, Google Docs, Clearslide, Graphics design, Computer-aided design, Motion design)
- Sports industry and Sponsorship/Sales experience is a plus
- Experience with creation of presentations in multiple formats is a plus
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and to prioritize efficiently
- Possess an optimistic team attitude and competitive desire to be the best
GENERAL INFORMATION A background check will be conducted prior to the start of the position. The New York Jets are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, affectional orientation, marital status, civil union status, and domestic partnership status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Jets are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities.
Consistent with our commitment to maintain a safe workplace, all new hires are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide verification of vaccination prior to their start date, unless they receive an approved exemption under applicable law. “Fully vaccinated” refers to at least two (2) weeks after the final dose on a two-dose vaccination series (Pfizer or Moderna) or at least two (2) weeks after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccination series (Johnson and Johnson). In accordance with CDC recommendations, we recommend all new hires and employees stay up to date with their COVID-19 vaccination. “Up to Date” currently means that a person has completed their primary COVID-19 vaccine series, plus a booster vaccine, if eligible.
For more information please refer to the below CDC page:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html