Department: Social Media & Integrated Marketing Intern
Overview: The Social Media and Integrated Marketing Intern will assist in the creation and execution of social media content as well as the team’s marketing initiatives. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for social media and the NFL with initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment. This is a full-time internship working approximately 40 hours per week, plus game days and occasional weekends and holidays. The internship would begin in mid-July and end two weeks after the season is completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation and development of content to distribute across all social media platforms.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the social media calendar.
- Capture in real time coverage of live team events and functions.
- Pitch and create social-first content including memes, GIFs, short videos and graphics.
- Assist with tracking analytics & social media performance across all platforms.
- Contribute to the ideation and brainstorming of creative and sponsor integration.
- Monitor the latest social media trends, best practices, and proactively recommend best
- Assist in marketing initiatives including sweepstakes coordination.
- Assist in paid social and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in Influencer marketing strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Ability to work independently when given a task
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Premiere experience a must)
- Previous work in the sports/entertainment industry a plus
- Experience with research and analytics support a plus
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.