Job Overview: The New York Football Giants are looking for a recent graduate to serve as an intern for the Corporate Partnership Department. The internship will provide experiential learning opportunities in sponsorship revenue generation & account servicing, partnership sales, event services and management, and gameday operations.
This is a paid internship where the chosen candidate will be expected to work 40 hours per week from mid-July through the end of the Giants 2023 NFL season.
- Research activation ideas across various teams, leagues and corporations to assist in Giants strategy creation and implementation
- Prepare materials for and attend sponsor strategy meetings (virtual/in-person) to develop/promote season-long ROI campaigns
- Assist with the planning and fulfillment of sponsors’ contractual assets
- Assist with the receiving and trafficking of sponsor advertisements and commercial inventory
- Assist with internal/external sponsor creative approval processes
- Assist in the overall planning and execution of team and sponsorship events (in-person/virtual); potentially including, but not limited to, training camp, business meetings and receptions, Chalk Talks, flag football corporate events, and player appearances. Events typically occur in the evening in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium or the Quest Diagnostics Training Center, or virtually on Zoom.
- Assist the Corporate Partnership Department on gamedays with welcoming sponsor guests, organizing and executing game day activations, signage set-up, and capturing and cataloguing sponsor stadium imagery
- Strong interest in sales, sponsorship strategy, and fan engagement
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Must be organized and personable with a strong work ethic, and want to work collaboratively as a member of the broader sponsorship team
- Proficiency in customer service and interest in developing client service skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced office environment and/or virtually
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Zoom
- Candidates must be able to work extended hours, including some nights, holidays and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.