We are looking for the right individual to join our Group Sales team and sell the new home of the Miami Dolphins. Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, Miami Open, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
You will be primarily responsible for selling group tickets and memberships for Dolphins games while having the ability to sell luxury seating and executive suites for Hard Rock Stadium events. In addition, you will also manage existing group sales accounts and expected to renew and grow revenue each year. We are seeking a professional, self-motivated, positive individual who is coachable when provided guidance from our leadership team to maximize revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed established Group Sales revenue goals
• Research, prospect and establish potential Group Leaders through daily phone calls and emails
• Set up and meet with clients face to face
• Entertain and nurture strong relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners/lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games and outside meetings
• Respond and resolve customer complaints, requests and inquires
• Offseason focus will transition to prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face to face format, and closing sales
• Adhere to department guidelines in relation to call volume and outside networking opportunities
• ‘Outside the box’ thinker as it relates to revenue generation
• Create new and unique group sales ideas, programs and theme days
• Maintain a high level of customer service to new and existing clients
• Work with related departments to improve communication and maximize the fan experience
• Maintain timely and accurate records detailing Group Sales performance, appointment recaps, member account management and sales prospecting activities
• Represent organization at various networking and/or offsite community events promoting ticket sales
• Optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best
• Additional related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• (1) to (3) years of related experience, preferably in Sports & Entertainment
• Knowledge and passion for sales and leadership
• Superior presentation and organizational skills
• Team player with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Successful track record of achieving revenue goals
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound
• Ability to work irregular hours, events, nights, weekends and holidays as required
• Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and oral communication skill
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Candidates often ask us, “What’s the culture like?” We are a fast pace, results driven culture that prides itself on producing best in class results and doing so with high integrity. On a daily basis employees take advantage of an on-site employee gym, catered lunch each day, and our very own coffee bar.
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.