MetLife Stadium will be conducting Job Fairs to hire Security personnel to work all events at MetLife Stadium. These positions are part time, event driven and you must be available to work Sunday Football for NY Giants and NY Jets. Become a part of the MetLife team as we also host concerts, international soccer events and family shows.
Please be sure you meet the following requirements before responding to email regarding the Job Fair:
- 18 Years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- You must possess a vailid and current driver's license (bring with you to Job Fair)
- Able to work a flexible shift that could include nights, weekends and holidays as the unique Stadium schedule dictates
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to tolerate adverse weather conditions: heat, cold, rain, snow
- Able to ascend/descend stairs at MetLife Stadium
- Must be able to tolerate working at heights up to 190 feet
- Able to tolerate loud noise during concerts and shows
- Be able to respond to medical emergencies
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing
- Ability to pass an extensive background check (local, state, federal, etc.)
If you meet the above requirements, please attend either job fair listed below.
Saturday, June 1 (10am-2pm) OR Wednesday, June 5 (4pm-8pm)
No appointment is necessary!
Park in Lot G, Enter via MetLife Gate, and you will be directed from there.
Individual interviews will be conducted during the job fairs. Please don't forget to bring your driver's license!