The Los Angeles Rams are looking for a Project Specialist, Marketing & Media Operations to help drive and operationalize integrated marketing planning strategies. The Project Specialist is responsible for administering all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. Reporting to the Lead, Marketing & Media Operations this position will help with the implementation of programs and projects by coordinating kick-off meetings, developing annual calendar, collaborating with project teams, and monitor project progress. This position is responsible for maintaining project documentation and ensuring assigned projects are completed on time and within budget while meeting the Los Angeles Rams brand standards.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective as it relates to all events, programs, and projects
- Prioritize and manage the development of creative design, video, and production work requests
- Help develop marketing communications and go-to-market plans as necessary
- Receives Creative Services & Media requests, incorporates them into the department calendar and works with the Lead, Marketing & Media Operations to assign the requests to designers, editors, and videographers.
- Organizing and coordinate photos, copy, typography, etc. for marketing collateral in centralized location for distribution
- Support operationalization of marketing and media to help determine scalability, resource allocation, and processes
- Gathering feedback from clients (internal and external) for approval, communication edits to the Creative Services and Media teams
- Proof-read and check quality of work on a project-by-project basis before disseminating to internal clients
- Develop and maintain asset naming conventions
- Keep up to date with and propose new project management tools and industry trends
- Manages the department subscriptions and memberships to software and tools
- Other tasks, and responsibilities as assigned
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in work experience
- General Adobe expertise
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of different file types and specs for each platform
- A creative thinking with a strong design eye and comfortable making recommendations Ability to build positive relationships with others and take direction when need be
- Strong computer skills required: MS Office 365
- Amazing communication and interpersonal skills - ideal candidate is a self-starter, confident positive, focused, dependable, proactive, resourceful and possesses a “can do” attitude.
- Experience effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with JIRA, Asana, Airtable Slack, and web-based Project Management software a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and urgency, handling multiple projects at the same time and communicating progress to Lead, Marketing & Media Operations regularly
- Client-facing and/or creative agency experience a plus
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.