After 21 years, the Rams have moved back to their longtime home in Southern California, where they will be building a new world -class sports and entertainment district in Inglewood, California. The 298-acre mixed-use development, including a 70,000-seat open air stadium, will be transformational for the NFL and Southern California. As the Los Angeles Rams build their organization and brand in Southern California region, we are looking for an activation manager to support the partnerships team in fulfilling partner agreements and maintaining partner relationships through implementing effective strategic campaigns. This candidate would have strong thought leadership, client management experience and would serve as a primary contact between our partners and the Los Angeles Rams.
Essential Functions of this Job:
- Fulfill all partnership elements of designated partnership accounts, collaborating across all disciplines, priorities and stakeholders.
- Build strong, trusting and open relationships with internal counterparts and with our partners to deliver relevant and effective activations within partnership parameters.
- Work with Microsoft CRM Dynamics, KORE, to ensure that all accounts are updated to reflects agreements, content and conversations
- Manage Partnership renewal process, including presentation of recap documents and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a partnership/account role at a sports marketing agency, sports team or creative agency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with individual external stakeholders to fulfill all contractual obligations.
- Detail oriented, design sense and knowledge of sports and partnerships.
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and commitment to the highest quality in all we do.
- Passion for The Rams, the people and the ambition to create smart, simple, iconic work for the brand.
- Flexible and eager to continue to learn new ways to problem solve and think about the ways to solve process and efficiency within the team.
- Insanely hungry and resourceful. Strives to get the job done but having fun while doing it.
- Steller communicator – provides clear direction and support to the team while giving the client the right information at the right time based on the phase of the activation.
- Able to manage multiple, complex work streams in a fast paced, highly confidential, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Proactively anticipates and solves problems while managing internal and external expectations and learning to flag to their manager when needed.
- Participates in and contributes to the Rams culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.