In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
JOB DESCRIPTION - COORDINATOR, HVAC SUPPORT:
The primary focus of this role includes receiving inbound calls from customers and service partners regarding energy-efficient heating and air conditioning equipment and providing Tier 1 support. We use our energy-efficient products to retrofit a wide variety of different heating and air conditioning manufacturers including Carrier, Trane, York, and Lennox, just to name a few.
Provide prompt and courteous support in response to incoming troubleshooting calls that need resolution while delivering exceptional customer service
- Support will almost always be phone based but could entail web, or email-based communication.
- Interpret or refer to Operations and Engineering schematics related to the retrofit products as needed
- Log all calls in CRM to track information by customer and project
- Escalate cases as required
- Follow up on customer inquiries to ensure satisfaction and appropriate resolution
- Update technical knowledge database as needed
- Perform other related job duties as assigned