The X-Ray Technologist is responsible for performing diagnostic imaging procedures for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner. The X-Ray Technologist also provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patients’ conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure. The X-Ray Technologist reports to the Director of Blue Star Imaging.
- Performing all diagnostic imaging procedures as designated by specialty
- Performing and ensuring safe, knowledgeable age-specific patient care in a holistic manner
- Providing patient education and responding to patient and customer concerns
- Completing documentation and patient x-ray record and Quality Control processes
- Performing value-added activities that result in positive financial performance and customer satisfaction
- Performing general radiography procedures as needed
- Performing other related duties as assigned or requested
- Demonstrating a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Certification from a school of Radiologic Technology
- Minimum one-year clinical experience as a general radiographer
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within three months of employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.