In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Formation, located at the Star in Frisco and adjacent to the Dallas Cowboys world headquarters, is a premium collaborative workspace delivering an elevated aesthetic and work experience, shared among a carefully curated membership of business professionals. For more information on Formation, please visit www.FormationatTheStar.com.
Formation’s vision is to inspire and empower members, who share the Dallas Cowboys’ passion and entrepreneurial spirit, to achieve their own championship level business success. Its mission is to position Formation’s members and their business endeavors for success The Cowboys Way, by delivering a dynamic workspace and experience.
Formation’s current membership base includes over 400 premium clients, comprised of small to medium sized businesses. Real Estate, Technology and Finance are the highest represented industries at present, with members primarily being entrepreneurs and c-level executives.
The Membership Coordinator is a full-time, 40 hours per week, position that serves as the primary point of contact to support of member needs and day to day operations. This position plays a critical role in delivering exceptional, professional, and warm service to members (current and prospective) and visitors, proficiently executes daily operational and administrative functions, supports member and sales driven events, and assist the Membership Manager as needed. This position is fully onsite, located in Frisco, Texas. This position requires business attire and a strong professional presentation due to the client facing environment. Formation’s Membership Coordinator reports directly to Formation’s Membership Manager.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead Welcome Desk services as an onsite point of contact, including staffing during business hours, greeting and assisting members and guests, in person, on the phone and in written correspondence, by delivering a professional, positive, and warm first and lasting impression.
- Assist members with the onboarding process and utilization of amenities to drive a positive member experience and high retention levels.
- Assist members on an as needed basis in the booking of conference rooms and troubleshooting internet connectivity, printing, and other activities.
- Respond to member inquiries, requests, and feedback in a highly engaged, positive and professional, and solution-oriented manner.
- Ability to lead corrective conversations with members and guests regarding Formation policies and/or related to their membership agreement.
- Prepare and distributing various and weekly reports and other as requested reporting.
- Assist Membership Manager with invoicing, payables, receivables, and collections.
- Support training of Member Services Interns through updating all onboarding training materials.
- Maintain accurate member records within management software.
- Document and facilitate member move in, orientation, and move out process for dedicated desk and private offices.
- Facilitate member badge and/or key distribution, and collection, for dedicated desks and private offices.
- Manage Formation inbox for timely response to members, external requests, and web lead distribution.
- Order and maintain adequate inventory of office supplies and ensuring communal spaces remain stocked for member use.
- Oversee organization and cleanliness of the welcome desk and facility storage spaces including closets, furniture inventory, welcome desk cabinets, etc.
- Identify service needs and coordinating service requests, appointments, and invoice processing with vendors. Maintain a regular cadence of communication to business partners to ensure amenities remain easily accessible and exclusively available to current members.
- Walk space regularly to ensure a clean, orderly, and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Conduct daily opening and closing procedures.
- Complete quarterly conversations with high growth and premium accounts to help them maximize their membership value.
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with all members to deepen the understanding their membership experiences.
- Share and analyze quarterly active member experience surveys and member exit surveys, and present proactive changes to management based on this feedback.
- Conduct in person conversations with members or guests who have expressed concerns regarding the space and services and present proactive solutions to those concerns.
- Supports business revenue growth through high levels of communication and collaboration with Sales Consultant(s) to generate referrals, assist with tours, and present upgrades/adds to existing membership agreements.
- Plan and coordinate logistic and digital requirements for two monthly member networking events, and monthly Cowboys Way Series.
- Coordinate catering request for conference room and Forum reservations and manage conversions setups and/or breakdowns for these reservations.
- Identify surprise and delight opportunities to celebrate Formation members.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & COMPETENCIES
The following experience, skills, and competencies are required to successfully fulfill the role and expectation of Formation’s Membership Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, and/or Hospitality, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in roles with operations and hospitality, administrative, and/or customer relations functions.
- Previous role with premium client-facing responsibilities required.
- Understanding of client relationship in a premium environment.
- Distinguished communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superb organizational skills, including time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking.
- Exceptional customer service acumen, including the ability to remain calm in high pressure or continually evolving environments and find mutually agreeable solutions.
- Simultaneous ability to work well independently while contribute to a small yet high-functioning team.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as phone, computer, printer. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. High aptitude for learning other programs, including management software system, LaserFische, and DocuSign.
- Ability to lift 30lbs in support of event setups and breakdowns.
- Team player.
- Effective communicator, written and verbal.
- Takes ownership and shows initiative.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Persistently warm and positive demeanor.
- Shows resilience and embracing change.
- Contributes to a great team culture that is reflective of the Dallas Cowboys’ values of Integrity, Passion, Community, Teamwork, and Excellence
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.