The Inventory/Quality Control Coordinator is responsible for the overall integrity of all Cowboys/Eighty-One Eighty product that enters and leaves the facility along with the specified quality standards set by Dallas Cowboys Merchandising.
- Assist Inventory/Quality Control Manager in directing daily responsibilities and job duties
- Perform and process system generated daily cycle count plans
- Ensure integrity of inventory through routine and non-routine analysis of items received
- Manage interoffice/internal order process
- Assist in creating and implementing policies and procedures
- Assist in analyzing internal logistical problems and help develop new solutions
- Drive a performance based environment, metric driven by utilizing/analyzing real time data
- Coach and educate employees on operational policies and procedures
- Assist in directing/designing/implementing staffing processes for hiring seasonal/part time employees
- Actively participate in operation meetings (production, operation, process, system, etc.)
- Investigate inventory daily/weekly shortages of products from inbound to outbound movement
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure quality standards are excellent
- Communication role with management regarding damaged goods and system processes – strong communication skills
- Be knowledgeable regarding vendor compliance manual inbound/outbound
- Manage seasonal staff, daily responsibilities and maintain weekly hours
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Assistant Operations Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree and/or experience preferred
- Previous administrative and warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to simultaneously manage a very high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Able to work Monday - Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm with flexibility for irregular hours and occasional overtime.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.