Position Profile: Post Clean Supervisor, Part Time/3rd Shift – Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City, MO
Department: Stadium Services
Reports to: Manager, Stadium Services & Stadium Services Supervisor
Base Salary: Fixed Rate
Total Compensation: Fixed Rate
Category: Facility Operations/Security: Custodial/Housekeeping
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for managing temporary labor crews to clean the parking lots and the stadium after major events at the direction of the Stadium Services Supervisor – Post Clean.
1. LABOR MANAGEMENT
a. Must be able to give clear and concise direction to a temporary labor crew of 25+ laborers.
b. Lead the crew to complete a given task in the budgeted amount of time.
c. Motivate laborers to be hard working.
2. CLEANING AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL - The Kansas City Chiefs facilities must be spotless after all events so attention to detail is a major priority to make sure all areas are completely clean.
a. Be knowledgeable of work vehicles and trailers.
b. Maintain an organized vehicle of product (bags, latex gloves, cups, etc.).
c. Accurately fill out labor ticket timecards.
d. Able to work overnight with temporary labor.
e. Other duties as assigned.
1. Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively. Show flexibility in problem solving.
2. Attention to Detail - Achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved.
3. Management – Ability to manage teams of people to complete a task.
1. Must be able to walk long distances.
2. Must be able to lift/carry objects weighing 20+ lbs.
3. Must be able to work flexible hours.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS)
1. At least 2 years of experience supervising staff in a fast-paced environment.
2. Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with staff and peers.
3. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely.