Position Profile: Seasonal Fan Experience Representative
Department: Fan Experience
Reports to: Fan Experience Manager
Job Summary: Entry-level position responsible for fielding incoming communication for the Fan Experience Department. Seasonal program is 40 hours a week and is slated to run from July 2019 through February 2020, subject to change.
- Field and respond to all forms of inbound communication coming into the Fan Experience Department in a consistent and timely manner.
- Provide proactive, exceptional customer service to all season ticket members, guests and fans not limited to attendees of Chiefs games and special events.
- Utilize exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to provide appropriate resolution to guest inquiries in a professional manner and follow up as necessary.
- Log all customer feedback, comments and concerns received via telephone, email or any other means from STMs and the general public to maintain detailed accounts of correspondence.
- Work all Chiefs games and special events.
- Assist with communication on event day including the text messaging program.
- Assist with dispatching and recording all wheelchair and courtesy cart requests on event day.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Motivation - Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent computer skills
- Helpful, friendly and patient attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately record information
- Experience with Archtics and/or Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Experience in customer service a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.