POSITION PROFILE: Seasonal Event Operations Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Event Operations
REPORTS TO: Event Operations Coordinator
JOB OVERVIEW: The Event Operations Seasonal Assistant is primarily responsible for providing a standard of excellent service to internal and external guests and staff by assisting with the administrative support and day-to-day operations of the Event Operations Department – Event Logistics, Guest Services, and Game day Employee Relations. In addition, the Event Operations Seasonal Assistant is responsible for assisting with the logistics and execution of Chiefs game day events, while ensuring fans have a positive and safe experience.
- Ensure all fans attending events at Arrowhead Stadium have the best possible experience under the Chiefs’ Mission Statement.
- Assist in the planning and execution of corporate and gameday events including event set-up and breakdown.
- Attend meetings with clients as appropriate to prepare for events.
- Participate in execution of Arrowhead Tailgate Suites/Ford Tailgate District for all Chiefs home games as outlined in the Production Notes and Event Orders.
- Assist department managers with data entry and office administration.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Chiefs management.
COMPETENCIES (Must meet the following minimum requirements):
- Consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Available to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and requested overtime. Specifically, you must be available for ALL home games including occasional Thursday and Monday night games as well as the day before game day.
- Minimum physical requirements: able to travel to and gain access to various areas of the Stadium for prolonged periods of time during games and set-up days; able to lift and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain a neat, professional image and demeanor as outlined by the Organization.
- Possesses positive attitude and strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Please submit both resume and cover letter together with your application and no phone calls/emails!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.