*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Production & Game Entertainment Seasonal Assistant supports all elements of game production and entertainment for the Kansas City Chiefs. From brainstorming ideas, to booking talent, writing scripts, and carrying out directives on the field. Their work leading up to, as well as their execution during each game, is integral to providing the highest-level entertainment for the best fans in the NFL.
- Assist with booking Game Entertainment groups for pregame presentations, in-game honorees, national anthem, color guard, flags, flyovers and halftime.
- Responsible for booking travel as needed and coordinating logistics for entertainment guests on game days.
- Serve as military and first responder liaison for in-game and special event involvement
- Prepare game day packets for various entertainment groups for game day (parking, tickets, credentials, etc.).
- Point of Contact on-field as liaison for Manager of Game Entertainment to assist with all on-field presentations and in-stadium promotions
- Co-manage Game Entertainment Field Crew of up to 12 team members
- Assist in creating Game Entertainment scripts/timelines for Chiefs Programming. This will include learning and creating Field Crew Schedule and Video Board PA scripts.
- Responsible for updating documents and information for game days, coordinating with stadium event managers, security and others as appropriate.
- Assist in helping create ideas for Chiefs in-game entertainment
- Manage game entertainment ordering, shipments, and deliveries
- Assist with additional internal projects/events as needed; Kickoff Luncheon, Style Lounge, etc.
- Help maintain department props and equipment as it relates to game days and other events.
- Assist with day-to-day needs of Chiefs in-house production team, 65TPT.
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Individuals must be creative, passionate, detailed oriented, possessing strong technical, written and verbal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must be able to work all Chiefs home games in addition to select evenings and weekends.
- Light office duties and activities.
- Will periodically be required to lift and carry equipment up to 50 lbs.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Interview expenses such as travel (if applicable), etc. are the responsibility of the candidate.
- Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the individual.
- All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
- Compensation will be discussed with interviewees.
- A minimum of 40 hours each week. This position can exceed 40 hours due to weekend games, and projects requiring work on nights and weekends, in addition to the general office schedule of 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday. Starting June 2021 and working through the end of the 2021 NFL season.
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.
Please submit both resume and cover letter together with your application and no phone calls/emails!