*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
- Design promotional material (posters, print ads, postcards, brochures)
- Produce web graphics, email marketing, ads, social media posts
- Creative support of Club events (invitations, signage, credentials, t-shirts)
- Assist with photo editing and manipulation of graphics for sponsor and marketing needs
- Manage graphic design requests simultaneously from across the Kansas City Chiefs organization from start to finish
- Work as a team player and brainstorm ideas in a group setting
- Assist Lead Designer and take direction as needed
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- A portfolio is required in order to be considered for this opportunity. Please submit past and current work in either a PDF document or provide a link to your website. Online portfolio is strongly preferred.
- Brand Management; understanding how to work within a style guide
- Deep understanding of typography, hierarchy, composition and color theory
- Individuals must possess strong conversational, written and visual communication skills
- Must have a substantial knowledge of the following Adobe Creative Suites (CS6 and above) and Microsoft Office programs: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on Macintosh and Windows computers
- This position is for someone who is willing to work part-time 4-5 days per week.
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.