*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This is a seasonal, hourly paid position within the Kansas City Chiefs Digital Media Department. Following industry, league and fan trends and by having a deep knowledge of the NFL platform, this seasonal Social Media Seasonal Assistant will help create engaging content and further our social strategy.
- Assist with content ideation, creation, and posting across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
- Update graphics for use on social
- Clip and edit short video moments for use across social media platforms
- Provide coverage at organizational and community events in KC metro as needed
- Assist in optimizing social channels by researching latest trends, pop culture, and best practices
- Assist Social/Digital Media team on gameday
- Support Video and Graphics teams as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work under tight time constraints
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new programs and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, or related field
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite
- Elite knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Reddit
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.
- Are you available to work full-time, and occasional nights and weekends, beginning on June 7, 2021 (subject to change) and working until the end of the 2021 NFL season?
- Are you applying for other positions? If so, please list which ones.
- Have you ever worked for a professional sports club or athletic department at a major university?