In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
POSITION PROFILE: Distribution & SEO Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Digital Media
REPORTS TO: Director of Digital Media
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for a Distribution & SEO Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a content distribution strategy that includes our website, mobile app, and YouTube channel (digital platforms). Additionally, the candidate will focus on search engine optimization across all digital content and platforms. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for content distribution and optimization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Manage strategy and distribution of content across all digital platforms, ensuring that it meets our brand guidelines and standards.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop content that is optimized for distribution across digital platforms.
Optimize content for SEO across all platforms, using keyword research and other SEO tools.
- Stay up to date on the latest SEO trends and best practices to ensure that our content and website are optimized at a high level.
- Monitor and analyze content performance and make recommendations for improvements to increase engagement and reach.
- Work with the social media team to ensure that content is being shared and promoted effectively on all channels.
- Manage the input and upkeep of SEO related metadata across our website and mobile app.
- Manage strategy and placement of paid videos within Google Ads platform.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in content distribution and SEO.
- Experience managing a brand’s YouTube channel.
- Experience managing a brand’s website CMS/Backend system.
- Experience with Google Ads platform, specifically placing paid videos.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and tools, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Available to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and holidays (aligned to football schedule)
- Understanding of YouTube content creators and execution of collaborations across the platform.
- Understanding of managing content for both local and international brands
- Knowledge of basic web standards (HTML, CSS).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Analytical Skills-Synthesize information; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs and generates creative solutions.
- Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
- Technical Skills-Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Share skills with others and recognizes training opportunities for staff.
- Oral Communications-Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Written Communications- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Innovation-Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Judgment-Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.