*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position Profile: Digital & Social Analyst
Department: Digital Media
Reports to: Digital Media Manager
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
The Kansas City Chiefs are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to provide analytic support for the Digital and Social Media departments, with the primary focus on daily metrics for related digital and social properties. The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must establish, track and analyze digital and social platform results in order to make recommendations to drive continuous improvement and optimization for digital, social and content strategy. This position will also provide support for the company’s creative implementation and sponsorship reporting.
- Producing regular (daily, weekly and monthly) and ad-hoc reports of digital/social traffic, user engagement and content production for various products and platforms
- Track analytics across site, social, and app properties and provide insights around performance
- Gather requirements and KPI goals from various departments to produce reports and adjust reporting formats to best communicate data points
- Pulling raw data from a multitude of analytics platforms and creating presentable reports in Excel, GoogleSheets, Tableau, PowerPoint, etc.
- Utilizing analytical platforms to organize and tag content into applicable campaigns
- Package and communicate analytical findings and develop presentations as needed
- Perform online campaign reporting and conversion analyses, interpret results and develop recommendations for both sponsors and internal departments
- Develop analytics tracking strategy and implementation documentation for clients and internal departments
- Produce ad campaign pacing reports and monitor performance to ensure our clients are reaching goals effectively
- Create streamlined analytics reporting format to be used across various departments
- Assist with other duties as necessary
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with digital analytics tools including Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Omniture, Adbook+/Google Ad Manager, Conviva, Zoomph, etc.
- Not required but a plus: Data scraping and connecting APIs to applicable programs
- Working knowledge of digital platforms including websites, mobile sites/apps, social media, SEO, SEM, digital advertising and paid media
- Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Ability to work fast under pressure of deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Share skills with others and recognizes training opportunities for staff.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively, while paying close attention to detail.
- Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing, or related and appropriate majors
- Interested applicants must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays