The Data Analyst role plays an integral role in the Kansas City Chiefs organization. As a member of the Strategy and Analysis team you will utilize data to support the company with revenue growth, expense reduction, improving fan experience, or providing solutions to improve efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain a standard suite of reports that enable company executives and department leaders to effectively read the business.
- Provide analysis on major company initiatives.
- Assist in developing and deploying predictive models for various business components of the organization.
- Evaluate the business operations and improve processes wherever possible.
- Create, update, and manage tables in a SQL database.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from a variety of company decision-makers.
- Identify opportunities to initiate new projects and research.
- Knowledge with a statistical computing language such as R or Python.
- Proficiency in SQL and familiarity with database administration and schema design.
- Ability to join and produce data from a variety of sources.
- Experience with data visualization software, ideally Tableau.
- Ability to discover actionable insights from a data set.
- Problem solving capabilities for a wide variety of challenges.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with others across the organization.
- Attention to detail while creating visually-pleasing reports.
- Able to work long/flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics CRM).
- 2+ years of experience working in an applicable role.
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.