*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Corporate Partnerships Seasonal Assistant will learn from the corporate partnerships team on how to plan, activate, and recap high level corporate partnerships, while also helping recognize and generate growth opportunities for current partnerships. This individual will gain hands-on experience in professional sports marketing and business development. In addition to other tasks, the intern will help with the design, development and execution of intense marketing presentations for high-end decision-makers from prospective and current partners. They will also interact with key executives and decision-makers from local, national, and international companies, and learn the process of the creation, measurement, and communication of the value provided by an association with the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Support the Corporate Partnerships department by assisting the activation team in their needs to execute partner events, programs, in-game promotions, activation of current partnership elements, entertainment tracking, gift deliveries, and hospitality.
- Provide daily research support for best practices, social and digital trends, activation strategies from other leagues, and prominent partner-specific research.
- Provide support in preparing strategic documents for partner communication, assisting in the creation of recap presentations for current partnerships, including social/digital metric tracking, documenting proof of execution, and building presentations decks.
- Provide operational support for preparation of meetings by assisting with the details of a new business presentation meeting or current partner meeting, including room preparation, company research, food and beverage support, etc.
- Plan, prepare, and help execute client services events, including but not limited to VIP gatherings, concerts, college football games etc.
- Consistently provide new, thoughtful ideas, designed to provide additional partnership opportunities for current and future partners.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Interview expenses such as travel (if applicable), etc. are the responsibility of the candidate.
- Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the individual.
- All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
- Seasonal Assistants are paid at minimum wage.
- 40 hours per week and events/game days. Starting June 7th and working through the end of the 2021 season.
- Light office duties and activities.
- Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and have internet research skills.
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.