Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Partnership Success Manager - Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club Inc. (Regina · SK)
- Develop and deliver effective and measurable partnerships by providing strategic direction, managing client expectations, communicating timelines and ensuring contract fulfillment.
- Create proactive strategic relationships with other departments within the organization to ensure branding strategic alignment by:
- Providing transparency about the partnership process;
- Notifying of new and existing partner changes; and
- Bringing other departments into the partner relationship when needed.
- Lead the planning and execution of all contractual partner assets through multiple channels including, but not limited to, traditional media, in-stadium activations and signage, experiential marketing and community programs and ensure quality standards and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Engage creatively and enhance partner relationships utilizing industry knowledge and brand awareness to provide corporate change solutions, create opportunities, and meet company objectives.
- Track and report return of investment (ROI) and return on opportunity (ROO) for all partners and work with the sales team to best position it to the partner.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop new campaign and sales opportunities and realign existing assets to continually ensure partner corporate objectives are met.
- Support Rider events as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as requested.
- 3-5 years experience in a business-to-business relationship role with a preferable focus in client relations and contract fulfillment. Experience in sports and/or partnerships is a definite asset.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or relevant field.
- Proven ability to work creatively and collaboratively with a solution driven mindset.
- Exceptional time management, organization, prioritization skills to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and build reputable working relationships with high profile clients.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs.)
- Experience working with design programs such as Adobe Pro and Canva is an asset.
- Availability to work irregular hours and work schedules, including all home game days.
Are you currently legally entitled to work in Canada? This position does not quality for a work VISA - you must be a Canadian Citizen, Resident or have an already established work permit
What are your salary expectations? Please provide a numerical value or range.