Would you like a job with the CFL?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Fan First Hospitality Ambassadors with Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club Inc. in Regina, Outside US
The areas that you shine:
- You have already cleared your schedule for all ten home games and can’t wait to get started.
- You a true people person and have experience in the hospitality industry or working with the public in an engaging manner.
- You are confident by nature and are comfortable approaching patrons in friendly conversation.
- Your glass is always half full, putting the team in the most positive light at all times.
- You are emotionally intelligent, understanding when circumstances require professionalism and maturity, especially in responding to staff and customer issues and complaints.
- You have the gift of gab, but you also have the ability to listen, be patient and probe for information when necessary.
- You are excited by change, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities.
- Most importantly, you aspire to be a member of the Team and have a “can do” mentality.
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you currently legally entitled to work in Canada?
Have you reviewed our 2019 schedule of home games?
What is your hourly wage expectation?