Would you like a job with the CFL?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Seasonal Assistant Athletic Therapist
- Assist in daily treatments of the players.
- Assist in daily maintenance of the clinic including cleaning, organizing, stocking, and inventory.
- Support the Athletic Therapist team with implementation of treatment and rehabilitation programs.
- Assist in injury reporting and documentation.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess an undergraduate degree in Athletic Therapy, or equivalent, and a comprehensive understanding of athletic performance and rehab. CAT(C) designation is considered an asset but not required. Certification candidates will be considered for the position.
- Ability to meet multiple demands in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion handling sensitive matters involving players.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using computer software including spreadsheets, databases, internet based systems, email, etc.
- Availability to work irregular hours and game days.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for the world of sports. We want to help build the next generation to grow and thrive in this industry!
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you legally entitled to work in Canada? (This position does not qualify for a work visa).
What are your salary expectations?