In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Training Camp Internship:
The Cleveland Browns are looking for part-time team members to support our Corporate Partnerships Department during 2023 Training Camp. This position will span approximately 6-8 weeks from Mid-June to Mid-August in Berea, OH. This position is intended for motivated students, or recent graduates seeking a paid (hourly) part-time summer position in the sport industry. We are looking for coachable, self-motivated individuals with a passion to learn more about the planning and execution of NFL Corporate Partnership events. The position is hands-on. Team members will actively contribute to the daily execution of partner-facing portions of Training Camp.
- Execute daily Training Camp responsibilities including but not limited to the coordination of daily hospitality and credentials, logistics of on-site partner activations, and daily shot sheet for proof of performance
- Assist in the fulfillment of sponsored contests and promotions
- Assist with the execution of partner activations
- Maintain tracking systems for all Training Camp partnership assets
- Develop and distribute daily recap reports to the Corporate Partnerships Team
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have completed college Junior year or higher and seeking degree in Sports Management, Business, or related field
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work all Browns Training Camp dates, including weekends