In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Arizona Cardinals is currently seeking a Seasonal Equipment Assistant. This position assists in everyday processing, cleaning, distributing, organizing and managing football like equipment for Coaches, Players and Staff. Duties include: laundry, equipment upkeep, distribution of clothing, assistance in practice, games and/or workouts. A successful candidate would be interested in advancing themselves in the field of Equipment Management.
This is a temporary position that is slated to start in June 2022 and conclude at the end of the 2022 NFL Season, with the potential to extend to a second Season.
Primary Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily laundry
- Set up and breakdown of equipment for practices
- Work with position coaches during practice
- Assistance with the upkeep of protective equipment
- Locker room prep for games and practices
- Experience in running footballs during games
- May be assigned to special projects or other work functions as needed
- Willingness and drive to be an accomplished Equipment Manager
- Ability to use Microsoft programs and other computer related programs.
- Ability to control high stress situations.
- Being prompt and dependable.
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Knowledge of AEMA best practices and methodologies