In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Reports directly to the Performance Chef completing duties as assigned and including, but not limited to the following descriptions.
Summary: As a member of the Arizona Cardinals Nutrition Services Department, the Dishwasher is responsible forwith the overall maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards. for the training facility kitchen.
Primary Job Duties:
- Works cooperatively to execute the high standards of Arizona Cardinals meal services
- Maintain an A grade level cleanliness of the kitchen and equipment
- Conduct general kitchen cleanliness and organization as directed
- Conduct cleaning of dishware, plasticware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc. utilizing the industrial dishwasher or by hand, when necessary
- Organize all clean dishware and distribute to appropriate cook line/other storage areas
- Follow procedures for serving food, as well as rotating and storing food within coolers, freezers, dry storage, etc. utilizing a FIFO-approach (including labeling, dating, rotating, and screening products to meet food safety and organizational standards.)
- Adhere to guidelines for discarding or returning products that do not meet organizational standards
- Communicates with supervisor when dish machine falls below safety standard temperatures
- Reports breakages, cleaning supply inventory and other issues to direct supervisor
- Assist with receiving and organizing deliveries
- Participate with preparation of training camp meal operations at off-site locations
- Understands importance of working as a team player
- Maintains work uniform and personal hygiene to department standards
- Knowledgable i functionality of WhenIWork
- Knowledge of dish safety standards and operating a industrial dish machine
- Ability to communicate inventory needs, questions or concerns to the Executive Chef
- Outgoing, goal oriented and high energy
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and learning attitude
- Respectfully handles confidential information and maintains a professional attitude around professional athletes in their work environment
- .Adheres to employee handbook guidelines
- Required to work team events on weekends, off-site and out of state when necessary
- Up-to-date with all required certifications including a food handlers card.
Education: Food service background required; High school or equivalent
Experience: Experienced working in fast-paced food service setting
The Dishwasher will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards at the direction of the Performance Chef. These positions will have the expectation to perform at the high standard of the Arizona Cardinals. The effectiveness of the position will have a direct impact on the team on-field performance and success. The job will include walking and/or standing for long periods of time as well as lifting food deliveries and equipment up to 50 lbs, working with knives and particiating in set-up of training camp kitchen.