Digital Media Internship Description
We are looking for a dynamic, driven individual to work with Philadelphia Soul Corporate Sponsorship. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment that requires the ability to deliver timely and creative Sponsorship graphics. The role is responsible for documenting all Philadelphia Soul Corporate Sponsorship assets and experiences.
The internship will run from September 2019 to December 2019.
- Responsible for creating Sponsorship and Ticket departmental graphics to be used on Social Media, advertisements, and in-arena
- Responsible for reporting, analyzing and tracking Social Media campaign statistics
- Attend and photograph all Philadelphia Partner and Ticket Events
- Ensure all photos are professionally documented for presentation to partners
- Ensure all contractual sponsorship elements are recorded for Partner Recaps
- Perform quick turnaround and editing of photos for prompt dissemination
- Other duties will be designated by the Company as needed
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in graphic arts, photography and/or related field
- Previous experience with agency or professional sports team is ideal but not required.
- Hard working individual that enjoys working independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must know Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
- HTML experience preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize workload, with on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Ability to work under tight/strict deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have good communication and excellent writing skills.
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to take direction and feedback from various sources.
- Must work well in a team environment.
Please note that the Philadelphia Soul Front Office has moved to Voorhees, NJ and our home games are played at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA. Ability to work from the Voorhees location, travel to Corporate Sponsorship Events, and be in Philadelphia on Game Days is required.