Football Operations Internship - reports to the Atlantic City Blackjacks Director of Football Operations. Works directly with players and coaching staff on a daily basis. Attends all home games.
This is a non-paid internship. Hours are flexible and will be agreed upon by supervisor and intern. Hours needed for this internship are generally from 7:00am through 2:00pm daily. Experience in sports not necessary, but is preferred. Applicants must have their own form of transportation. This internship runs throughout the 2020 AFL season. Duties begin on or before February 2020 and extend through August 2020.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work daily, including holidays and weekends as required during the season
- Prior experience in football and/or football equipment a plus
- Knowledge of football or football equipment a plus
- Ability to understand directions and work without direct supervision
- Assist Director of Football Operations with daily needs of the team and coaches
- Assist with live practice drills
- Set up and break down of practice field
- Team laundry
- Handling of team equipment
- Planning for, and setting up for each home and away game
- Working field level during all home games
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.