This internship offers the opportunity to work closely with Corporate Sales/Sponsorship personnel, develop skills, and gain valuable experience in the exciting and fast-paced environment of a professional football team.
YOU MUST BE A COLLEGE STUDENT EARNING COLLEGE CREDITS FOR THE SPRING SEMESTER TO APPLY TO THIS INTERNSHIP!
The Atlantic City Arena Football team is offering an opportunity to current college level students looking to gain real world corporate sales/sponsorship experience and position themselves for a career in the Sports Industry upon graduation. Our emphasis is to provide significant challenges, varying daily operational requirements and opportunity for creativity, resourcefulness, and excellence.
This internship is available for full-time candidates, eligible to work for college credit beginning in January of 2019. The position runs through May 2019.
- Fulfill contractual elements of team sponsors
- Develop and maintain plans of action per sponsorship
- Draft correspondence and forms to current and potential sponsors
- Record and monitor inventory spreadsheets (i.e. print, media, in-arena, and merchandise)
- Maintain client service interaction (i.e. contractual elements have been fulfilled; maintain rapport)
- Attend/staff organizational events
- Perform assigned game day responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Please note that the Atlantic City AFL Front Office is currently located in Voorhees, NJ. Games will be played at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ. Ability to work home games is required as are nights weekends and some holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.