Ticketing Specialist with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara · CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
The Ticketing Specialist reports to the Senior Manager of SBL and Ticket Finance and their responsibilities cover all aspects of ticket operations, including but not limited to support in the following areas:
· Invoicing and collections
· Ticket and order fulfillment
· Levi’s Stadium® sales and service campaigns
· Customer service and correspondence
· NFL Game day & Non NFL event day ticket operations & services
· Perform work through team’s ticketing database, Archtics, to support necessary ticket sales, service, and operations tasks.
· Process sales and payments for a variety of events.
· Understand contract execution and process new SBL sales in a timely manner.
· Generate reports using Excel, Archtics, and MS Dynamics (CRM).
· Execute email correspondence from both customers and internal business partners.
· Process seat relocations from contract initiation to backend operations.
· Liaise with various other departments to ensure that communication on various initiatives is properly executed.
· Provide in-person and telephone customer service on game and event days.
· Operate and supervise Will Call booth for game day ticket sales, customer service and customer ticket pick-up.
· Work closely with Ticketing Representatives on game days and non-game days.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited college required.
· Knowledge and experience with ticketing database, Archtics, TM Host, and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
· Ability to work long and flexible hours, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?