People Operations Manager - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara · CA)
San Francisco 49ers Jobs
Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Human Resources: Human Resources Management
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The People Operations Manager will lead the administration of benefits, wellness, compliance, and leaves of absence programs. The position will also provide support with compensation administration, employee relations, and general People Operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages communication and tactical execution of employee benefits and retirement programs including but not limited to, health insurance, voluntary/opt-in benefits, 401k, COBRA, PTO, and Company Holidays.
- Manages benefits documentation including employee guides, 5500s, policies and procedures and other communication in accordance with federal and state requirements.
- Reviews, audits, and processes monthly billing for benefit carriers.
- Stays abreast of local & federal labor laws and fulfills relevant compliance on behalf of the organization.
- Administers leave of absence program, including distributing and collecting required paperwork and communicating leaves internally.
- Leads interactive process for ADA Accommodations.
- Interfaces with Risk Manager to provide information for Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Administers COVID-19 compliance and communication.
- Leads 49ers Employee Wellness Programs and monthly campaigns.
- Assists with administration of annual sales compensation plans and participation in benchmark salary surveys.
- Analyzes benefit and compensation data.
- Manages content for the company intranet site.
- Assists with Employee Relations, including conducting thorough and effective investigations, with fair and consistent application of policies and discipline as needed.
- Aids annual Merit Review Cycles, including launching forms, and drafting communications. Stays up to date on local and federal labor laws; compiles and submits compliance related data and reporting.
- Assists with maintaining records in HRIS and timekeeping systems as needed.
- Provides back-up support for People Operations Coordinator.
- Runs ad hoc reports in HRIS.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to use focus on a speaker using verbal and non-verbal clues to understand their message, comprehend the information and respond thoughtfully.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to evaluate information to determine how it should be best interpreted.
- Ability to create a relationship of trust and loyalty by delivering accessible, efficient, and reliable services and products for internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds relationships with all organizational stakeholders through authentic, accepting, and engaging communication.
- Ability to achieve planned objectives through completing relevant tasks and focus.
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively, while balancing and prioritizing multiple or competing tasks.
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, concise, and impartial manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and at least 5-7 years’ relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems and human resources applications.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills including the development of complex spreadsheets and presentations and experience preparing, documenting, and presenting narrative reports and statistical analyses.
- Knowledge of current federal and California state labor and benefit laws and regulations required.
- Experience with administering benefits and leave programs required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee will be sitting in a typical office environment the majority of the time and may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position requires the ability to work extended hours and/or weekends.
0% of travel time expected for the position.