Membership Service Consultant with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Service
The Membership Service Consultant is primarily responsible for delivering a superior level of service to season ticket and stadium builders license (SBL) accounts for Levi’s Stadium and the San Francisco 49ers. The Membership Service Consultant should be a professional, customer service-oriented, well organized and positive individual and will work under the guidance of the Senior Manager, Membership Service.
- Position will be focused on assisting and servicing the daily account maintenance of assigned season ticket member accounts
- Act as a direct liaison between key season ticket member accounts and the San Francisco 49ers organization
- Develop and facilitate positive relationships with current and new clients through in-person meetings, phone calls, and written correspondence
- Execute collections of SBL financing and season ticket payments
- Assist in the creation and coordination of special events and experiences for season ticket member accounts to aid in business development
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Prior sports sales/service/hospitality industry or equivalent experience is required
- Candidate should possess strong team-oriented work ethic and a positive “service-first” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Candidate should work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM and TM Archtics is a plus
- Able to work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?