Intern, Software Development - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara · CA)
San Francisco 49ers Jobs
Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Player Operations: Team Administration/Operations
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborates with various groups in Football Ops to enhance existing applications.
- Communicates with users to gather system requirements.
- Works with developers, analysts, and scouts to support existing applications.
- Creates tests and documentation for bug fixes and new application features/functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, concise, and impartial manner.
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively, while balancing and prioritizing multiple or competing tasks.
- Computer Science fundamentals, e.g., data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Ability to ramp up on development projects, in an agile environment.
- Understanding how to use version control systems in a team environment.
- A strong focus on quality and an interest in automated testing.
Education and Experience:
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Basic understanding of the game of football.
- Experience with three-tier web applications.
- Experience with responsive website design and CSS.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee will be sitting in a typical office environment the majority of the time and may be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
0% of travel time expected for this position.