GUEST SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Guest Services Department - 49ers Stadium Management Company, Levi's Stadium (Santa Clara, CA)
Guest Services Representatives (GSR) are an integral part of the Levi's Stadium fan experience. GSR's work as ticket takers, ushers, suite attendants, and in guest services booths depending on qualifications and interests. Each area plays a vital role in delivering exceptional customer service to guests at Levi's Stadium.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver upon the Levi's Stadium's Mission, Core Values and Service Promise
- Greet guests as they enter the stadium and ensure those with valid tickets are able to enter
- Assist guests with escalator and elevator services
- Direct guests to their assigned seating section and other stadium destinations
- Greet and assist guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Respond to all guests concerns/complaints in a prompt and courteous manner
- Work cooperatively with all team members across all departments
- Provide public assistance with lost and found
- Monitor your assigned areas for safety issues and opportunities to make positive lasting memories for all of our guests
2018 Levi's Stadium Event Schedule
- April 28th, 2018 Monster Jam
- May 11th and 12th, 2018 Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour
- January 7th, 2019 College Football Playoff National Championship
- Two 49ers preseason games
- Ten 49ers home regular season games, and potential post-season play
- Pac-12 Football Championship Game
(Please note 49ers game dates and times will be provided by the NFL during the month of April.)
The ideal candidate must be reliable and have a positive attitude while interacting with staff and guests.
- Ability to commit to working all mandatory 2018 Levi's Stadium events (Schedule above)
- Demonstrate strong verbal and communication skills
- Willingness to create strong personal interactions
- Ability to effectively and professionally collaborate and communicate with Levi's Stadium team and guests
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time, including walking long stances and stairs
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including: days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual is a plus
Starting at $14/hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.