Event Manager with Forty Niners Stadium Management Company in Santa Clara · CA
Forty Niners Stadium Management Company jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event/Venue Booking
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
- The Event Manager will assist in planning, designing and executing special events at Levi’s® Stadium. The position will be responsible for multiple concurrent events sold by the Special Events Sales Team as well as assisting with certain internal events.
- The Event Manager will work with clients, internal departments, and outside vendors to coordinate all logistics to execute each assigned event.
- The Event Manager will act at the liaison between the client and Levi’s® Stadium, streamlining communication to the appropriate departments and ensuring all updates and changes are communicated effectively.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as required, including but not limited to walkthroughs and tours of event spaces for clients and vendors, menu reviews, department meetings, staff meetings, pre-event meetings, etc.
- Act as on-site manager for assigned special events to monitor entire event production, from install to strike.
- Build event order packets for each client including information related to budget items, operational notes, BEOs, room layouts and maps, event timeline, run of show/production elements, security information and any other pertinent information.
- Update and send out weekly and monthly event notes.
- Create agendas and notes for weekly and monthly meetings.
- Work with food & beverage provider, Levy, on menu creation, menu customization, and execution of catering and staff needs for all events.
- Ensure all event payments are received in a timely manner and track all invoices pertaining to the event.
- Create post event notes upon completion of every event and meet with internal stakeholders to review event wins and event challenges.
- Conduct post event surveys with each client with a goal of receiving feedback and connecting on future event opportunities.
- Analyze all aspects of event operations with a strong focus on continuous improvements in the guest experience and event experience.
- Must be able to work events from start to finish throughout the year which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, and capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have the confidence to make quick, logical decisions under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Must be a team-player, willing to contribute to team projects and work with others to achieve department goals. Solution oriented with a “can-do” attitude
- Must be able to take constructive criticism and change direction to suit operational needs.
- Thorough understanding of the complexity of events and the hours that go into successful planning and activation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least three years of professional experience, preferably in the hospitality industry or working on large-scale events for the sports and entertainment industries.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of MS Office software, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with a broad spectrum of internal contributors including event sales, event operations, catering, audio visual/production teams, security, accounting, legal, etc.
How did you hear about this job?