Business Analyst - Atlanta - The Aspire Group
The Aspire Group jobs
Technical Services: IT Database Management/Services
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
VP, Strategy, Analytics and Marketing
Midtown Atlanta, GA 30309
Expiration Date: 11/30/2021
Who We Are & What We Are About: Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com.
Position Overview: The Business Analyst will report to the Director of Aspire’s Strategy, Analytics, and Marketing (SAM) team and work out of Aspire’s headquarters in Atlanta, GA. The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing data flows and systems that drive company-wide reporting and analyses. The Business Analyst will develop and maintain reporting systems to support strategic and financial initiatives across the entire fan relationship management center (FRMC) business. The dashboards developed by the Business Analyst will inform decision-making on a variety of subjects including ticketing, sales, contract profitability, customer segmentation, and marketing strategies.
Key to this role is improving existing data flows, applying new data tracking systems, and working with leaders to make dashboard reporting more accessible and useful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the company’s data flows and systems
- Manage the weekly sales reporting of each FRMC – including the development/data streaming/maintenance/delivery of the client-facing Performance Analytics Report (PAR)
- On-board new clients/properties/leaders to Aspire’s internal sales and root data tracking systems
- Manage The Aspire Group’s active and historical contracts database and work with the business development team to classify contract types
- Manage and audit the fiscal and calendar year financial projection process
- Develop and maintain dashboards/other reporting tools used to support HQ personnel
- Design sales consultant performance leaderboards to encourage competition within and across Aspire sales teams
- Develop and maintain customer analytics dashboards to analyze purchasing behavior at each client property
- Manage access to and presentation of The Aspire Group’s dashboard suite on Tableau
- Perform a range of ad-hoc analyses for HQ and FRMC personnel in support of key business initiatives, such as sales lead scoring
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in finance, economics, statistics, information systems, computer science, or a related field
- 1 year of experience as an Analyst. Experience working with dashboard development
- Strong technical, quantitative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Understanding of regression, modeling, and financial forecasting
- Familiarity working with large data sets and relational tables
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and capable of managing and appropriately prioritizing a variety of requests while successfully delivering on weekly tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to encourage collaboration, flexibility, equity, and inclusion that enables colleagues to contribute to their full potential and feel valued and supported
- Comfort presenting to senior leadership on company-wide calls/meetings
- Ability to articulate complex business findings into easy to understand concepts
- Must be located in the Atlanta metropolitan area at time of employment
- Legal authorization to work in the United States without employer sponsorship
Software Expertise and Technical Capabilities:
- Advanced knowledge and high proficiency in MS Excel
- 1-2 years of experience with a Business Intelligence/Visualization Tool (Tableau preferred)
- Understanding of relational database structure (Experience with SQL a plus)
- Experience with a data science toolkit (Python, R, etc.)
Compensation: Competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, or age.
Are you willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA?