Human Resources Manager - Next College Student Athlete (Chicago · IL)
Next College Student Athlete jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Human Resources: Human Resources Generalist
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Manager, Human Resources
Manager, Human Resources
We are looking for a talented HR Professional to join our team:
Headquartered in Chicago, NCSA is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for an HR leader to be a key player on our HR leadership team and support our growing team. We need your help to provide end to end HR guidance as well as support companywide HR processes and initiatives. Reporting to the VP of HR, this highly visible position requires strong innovation, flexibility, organization, execution, and communication skills.
You will be successful if you want to and can:
- Provide world-class customer service to our business partners while influencing the best human capital course of actions
- Support key HR day to day operational tasks supporting full employee life cycle and development.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop and refine solutions, programs, and policies.
- Build capabilities in reporting, data-driven decision making, and strategic project management
- Maintain excellence in all areas of operational activity and compliance
- Be a positive energy driving team engagement and morale
Let’s get together and connect if you have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in HR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a business-related field
- Proven knowledge and expertise in handling employee relations
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and develop strong effective working relationships, both across NCSA departments and with other members of the HR team, in a confident and proactive manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an ability to adapt style and approach to fit the situation
- Experience working to tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment while maintaining appropriate service levels, prioritizing workload and developing/maintaining systems
- A player/coach mentality, the ability to recognize when help is required during busy periods
- Meticulous attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
- Stay Healthy: Enroll in comprehensive benefits & insurance plans with no waiting period
- Be Well: Expense up to $65 per month for health & wellness
- Maximize Savings: Contribute to your 401k retirement savings with company matching
- Be Comfortable: Enjoy a relaxed casual dress code
- Give Back: Receive paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Take Time: Enjoy paid parental leave to bond with & care for a newborn or newly adopted child
- Stay Connected: Expense up to $350 towards the purchase of a laptop, tablet or computer after one year of employment
- PAWesome Perk: Enroll your furry friends in our Voluntary Pet Insurance Plan
ABOUT NEXT COLLEGE STUDENT ATHLETE (NCSA)
Next College Student Athlete (NCSA) is the world’s largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network. NCSA leverages proprietary technology and data with professional expertise and personal relationships to connect tens of thousands of college-bound student-athletes to more than 35,000 college coaches nationwide across 37 sports each year. NCSA is a subsidiary of IMG Academy, one of the world’s largest and most advanced multi-sport training and educational institutions. Learn more about NCSA at www.ncsasports.org.
National Collegiate Scouting Association LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.