In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position will provide general administrative and clerical support for University of Arkansas Football Department. They will utilize Workday to create requisitions for ordering office supplies and submit timely expense reports for reimbursements to Assistant Football Coaches and other Football Staff. This position will sit in an open front office lobby area and allow entry into the building as needed, will accept and distribute mail, and answer and screen incoming phone calls.
Regular, reliable, and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job duty, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
- The formal education equivalent of a high school diploma
- One year of specialized training in business management, business education, or a related field
- Two years of experience in specialized or a related field applicable to work performed
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Working knowledge and/or experience of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Previous Workday Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional customer service ethic and high personal expectations for quality.
- Ability to analyze documents to determine general compliance with rules, regulations, and procedures
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.